The following special recognition awards are presented to dogs owned by ESSFTA members each year. Unless otherwise specified, the titles applicable to each award must be earned while the owner is an ESSFTA member.
Any dog that earns an AFC or FC and a CH in their lifetime will be recognized. Application form will be printed each year in The Springer Spotlight
Obedience Trial Champion
Any dog that earns an OTCH within the award year will be recognized. No application form is required.
Any dog that earns a CT within the award year will be recognized. No application form is required.
Any dog that earns a MACH within the award year will be recognized. No application form is required.
The following criteria applies to the above recognitions:
- Only titles earned while an ESSFTA member in good standing will be considered. Application for membership does not constitute membership (please note that there may be a waiting period of up to ninety days to complete the application process).
- If the dog is owned by more than one individual, only one needs to be a member of the ESSFTA.
- The award year is the calendar year, i.e., January 1 through December 31.
- Unless specifically noted, the National Awards Committee will verify titles with AKC records and notify winners directly.
- Any disputes with respect to interpretation or application of the rules will be referred to the Board of Governors for resolution. The Board’s decision will be final.